Just in time for the holidays, we've created this recipe just for you! It's a simple cranberry sauce, full of flavor and sweetened with honey and brown sugar.
If you don't happen to have any of our orange ginger honey on hand you can use any good quality honey and just add a touch of fresh ginger and an extra tsp of orange pulp.
We hope you have an amazing holiday, and most importantly, have fun cooking!
- 1 12 oz bag of cranberries
- 1 cup Phoenicia honey co orange ginger honey
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbs orange pulp
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans chopped (reserve for finishing)
- Place all ingredients (but nuts) in a heavy bottom sauce pan.
- Cook on a slow simmer until cranberries begin to break down and sauce thickens (approximately thirty minutes.)
- Add brown sugar and stir.
- Add toasted pecans right before serving.